- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
D.W Jones Mr.
1963 Chevy c-10
This truck is currently ranked 108th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 93% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.42 on M/T
slip and slide glide
468 ,BB-2 plus heads,MSD7al stock 12 bolt spool ,4.88 gears ,1050 dominator
- back halfed, mustang II rack and pinion , Front clipped,BB chevy motor plate,hand built headers,full auto meter guages,throttle stop,trans brake ,aero quip four wheel disc brakes,biondo crossoverbox,MSD7al3, Borla mufflers,Fiberglass flip front,with snorkel,four link ,full alloy interior
- Get it to hook up , MAYBE nitrous......
This is my first race vehicle,went from inconsistent to great race vehicle.Won rookie of the year with this truck at my local track ,and I'am hoping for some great things in the up-coming season.I have no wins to my name yet , but I will try my damm heart out to get won this year......maybe even a Wally.......Thanks for looki'n
This entry was last updated on
Sunday June 19, 2005 at 2:59 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:34 EDT 2013.