- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Ford F-150 Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 1027th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 27% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.943 on slicks
- Rancho Torque Arms, bumped timing, Superchip flip chip,Pulleys, K&N, Bassani headers and x-pipe, Flowmasters, 130amp alt., dual elec. fans, MSD 6AL,FMS 1.7 Cobra roller rockers,
- Yokohama AVS S/T 's , Cervini Ram Air Hood
- Factory tech vavle body, Eibach 1/2 drop, autometer C2 cobalt guages
I won the WFC2000 Street Lightning Class.
This entry was last updated on
Friday October 17, 2003 at 1:12 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:33 EDT 2013.