- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2005 Chevrolet Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 882th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 37% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.88 on drag radials
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 regular cab short box 4x2
4spd Auto Transmission
3:73 w/ locking rear dif.
- Air Raid Cold air box (not the whole intake)
- dynomax bullet
- Superchips Programmer
- 3200 Stall Torque converter
- drag radials m/t
- nitrous or supercharger in the near future......
the et's are still a little on the high side due to locking differential issues......
the M/T drag radials won't hook it up with one wheel pulling.....
with the diff fixed i think i will see a tenth or so off the 60's
This entry was last updated on
Monday November 28, 2005 at 4:38 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:26 EDT 2013.