- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This truck is currently ranked 563th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 60% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
- Vortech supercharger with water injection, at 7lb boost
- fully ported 2.02 R/T heads
- Custom cam
- Crane gold race roller rockers
- Crane race coil
- brass post distributor
- all lifters replaced
- hardened push rods
- Split second fuel and timing computer - pc adjustable
- Crane Fireball ignition
- Custom computer flash
- Magnum plug wires
- Mike Leach Headers, full 3" exhaust, removable cat
- Custom full return fuel system w/255LPH forced induction Walbro in-tank fuel pump, AEROmotive dual port adjustable fuel regulator
- Fastman custom throttle body
- Ported M1 intake
- high stall torque converter
- level 10 built transmission
- level 10 stage 2 249 transfer case
- Adco sway bars front/rear
- Sticky tires
Still hasn't been to the track, so no real times. Hoping for mid-12's.
This entry was last updated on
Monday August 2, 2004 at 10:59 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:22 EDT 2013.