- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1966 Chevy 1/2 ton LWB
This truck is currently ranked 91st out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 94% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.43 on DOTs
66 Chevy long bed, 489 BBC with Ported GM cast iron heads, 680 hp on pump gas,850 or so on a 200hp plate, TH 400 w/ brake and w/ PTC 4500 nitrous convertor, Stocl trailing arms for rear suspension, and a Dana 60 w/ 4.10 gears. truck wieghs in at 4200 pounds with driver.
- Fatman front suspension, 12 inch willwood brakes all around, narrowed housing with stock rear frame and widend wheel wells to fit 31x16.5x15 QTP tires, full 3.5 inch home built mandrel exhuast, and a 8.50 certified all steal cage.
- another stga of nitrous or a little less compression with a procharger.
This sights rocks, where else can you find a buch of trucks that hall more a$$ then hay,lol.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday October 9, 2008 at 3:57 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:17 EDT 2013.