- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Chris Henderson fluff
2002 Toyota Tacoma TRD Prerunner xcab
This truck is currently ranked 1018th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 28% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
factory 4:10 rear end with locker
- TRD 10:1 FMU
- Walbro 190 lph pump
- Test pipe / no cats
- FM 50 SUV series w/3" dump after axle
- Amsoil drop-in / chopped airbox
- 20% 114 octane toluene
- Remove fan, subs, and a few belts to try for the 14s --- got it!
This entry was last updated on
Friday February 20, 2004 at 3:56 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:14 EDT 2013.