- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 993th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 29% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.12 on Street Tires
5.9L Magnum V8
Dodge Dakota Bright White Club Cab R/T
5.9L Magnum V8 (360 CID)
46RE 4-Speed Automatic Transmission w/ OD
Every option added except overhead convenience (truck was supposed to get it, dealer/factory screwed me...)
- Mopar Non-Egr M1 Single Plane Intake Manifold
- F&B 52mm Throttle Body
- FIPK Gen II Cold Air Intake
- JBA Cat4Ward Shorty Headers
- B&G M1 Flash
- MBRP Catback 'Cuda style exhaust exiting through the roll-pan
- Taylor 8mm Spiro Pro Plugwires
- Accel cap n' rotor
- Autolite 3923's
- 180 deg. Thermostat
- Hotchkis TVS w/ Bilsteins
- Nitto NT450's 275/50/R17
- Optima Red Top Battery
- many other various aesthetic & stereo mods
- Realistically (and most likely in this order):
- Torque Strap
- HS 1.7 Ratio Roller Rockers
- Mopar Magnum Black Wrinkle Valve Covers
- Cal Trac Traction Bars
- Slicks to swap out at the track
- Mopar Long-Tube Headers & Y-Pipe
- In My Dreams:
- Paxton Novi-2000
- New white paint job with blue, gold, and silver flake flames (think more noticeable than ghost but not close to full on)
- Too much to list.
she's definitely got a low 14 second pass in her with a shortbelt and some weight reduction...we'll see what happens this spring
This entry was last updated on
Sunday April 30, 2006 at 3:27 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:09 EDT 2013.