- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1050th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 25% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.13 on street tires
5.9 V8- 4 speed auto -limited slip w/ 3.92 rear
- -1.7 roller rockers
- -52mm throttle body
- -pcm flash
- -M1 intake manifold
- -k&N fipk
- -APS trans
- -transgo shift kit
- Rear end-
- -Auburn limited slip
- -Hotchkis tvs
- -Bilstein shocks (hotchkis tuned)
- -mbrp cat back
- msd ignition
- 408 stroker?
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 20, 2008 at 12:26 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun May 19 21:37:26 EDT 2013.