- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1051th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 25% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.13 on street tires
5.9 V8- 4 speed auto -limited slip w/ 3.92 rear
- -1.7 roller rockers
- -52mm throttle body
- -pcm flash
- -M1 intake manifold
- -k&N fipk
- -APS trans
- -transgo shift kit
- Rear end-
- -Auburn limited slip
- -Hotchkis tvs
- -Bilstein shocks (hotchkis tuned)
- -mbrp cat back
- msd ignition
- 408 stroker?
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 20, 2008 at 12:26 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:06 EDT 2013.