- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Capt. Chad Grady
1999 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1321th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 6% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.382 on 275 60r15 TA
Bought it with Tonneau and Wing, tow package, had black racing stripe
- Flowmaster Duals out rear
- K&N FIPK Gen2
- 180 Stant T Stat
- Relocated IAT
- Autolite 3923's
- Gatorback Drive belt
- Lucas oil lube
- SS hidden hitch thru plate
- shaved cross out of grill
- MSD 6A
- ss blaster
- 8.5 msd wires
- Competition engineering slide-a-link traction rod
- 3.92 gear with posi
- crower 1.7 rr's
times were run at Moroso on July 24-03. 89 octane w/tonneau and weight in back.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday December 17, 2003 at 7:51 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:04 EDT 2013.