- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Michael O'Bryan Jr.
1962 Chevrolet C-10
This truck is currently ranked 697th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 51% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.48 on Radials
White 1962 Chevrolet C-10 Stepside Longbed
- - 283 ci
- - bored .030
- - Stock Forged Crank
- - Eagle Rods
- - TRW 11.5:1 Forged Pistons
- - Speed Pro Rings
- - 305 HO Ported & Polished Heads
- - Comp Cam 1.6 Roller Tip Rockers
- - Comp Cam 480/480 Lift
- - Comp Cam Push Rods & Lifters
- - Edelbrock RPM Performer Intake
- - Edelbrock 600 cfm Carb
- - ACCEL Distributor
- - Taylor 8.5mm Wires
- - Headman Headers
- - 2) 40 Series Flowmasters
- - Perma Cool Electric Fans
This Truck has been my truck since I was 14 , I am now 24 , and I will never sell it ...
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday April 15, 2003 at 12:30 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:41:01 EDT 2013.