- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 889th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 37% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.05 on Drag Radials
Started life as a 96' Sport with a 3.9L V-6, 5spd and open diff.
- 92 318 stock block
- Stock crank and rods
- TRW forged pistons
- Stock magnum heads P/P
- Mopar performance computer
- Mopar 4 BBL billet Aluminum TB
- Mopar M-1 Single plane intake
- Mopar 1.6 roller rockers
- Mopar performance springs
- Comp Cams KRC-218 Camshaft
- 14x4 K&N w/ extreme Lid
- Ford SVO 24lb injectors
- Roe Racing VEC-1
- JBA headers
- True dual exhaust
- 16" 2800 CFM fan
- 180 Thermostat
- MSD 6A ignition
- MSD Blaster SS coil
- MSD 8.5mm Plug Wires
- Hurst shifter
- Centerforce dual friction clutch
- Triangle engineering 20gal fuel cell
- Holley 225lph fuel pump
- 3.90 ring and pinion
- Limited Slip
- Competition Eng. Slide a links
- Ported R/T heads and a ReFlashed PCM...
Still trying to get it tuned in right, I know it will go faster..
So far with the current tuning it dynoed 275Hp to the ground..
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday June 12, 2002 at 1:00 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:11:49 EDT 2013.