- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 chevy s10
This truck is currently ranked 1387th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 1% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
stock 2.2 5 speed plain jane option
- lowered 3 frt. 4 rear , american racing rims ,harwood 4'' cowl,cutom 1 off ss stripe graphics,rear wing,tinted glass,alpine cd/ipod,xm stereo,toxic shocks,bumpers,valance matched to body color,new windshield,bed liner,sport mirrors
- turbo,header,posi,cal tracs,
daily driver,started build 2004,bought for 1300.00 needed head gasket,125,000 miles now 141,000 like new
This entry was last updated on
Monday November 23, 2009 at 11:27 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:40:58 EDT 2013.