- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Dodge Dakota Sport
This truck is not currently ranked; Scott needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radial
Bench seats, manual locks/windows.
- MP Computer
- MP Headers
- Single Plane Intake (M1)
- 210B Comp. Cam (.512 lift)
- Comp. Springs
- Ported Heads
- High Flow Cat
- Tore out A/C
- 180 Thermo
- Hypertech Ignition Coil
- Vortech Supercharger
- 52mm TB
- Researching New Tranny
- Researching New Rear End
Currently truck is sitting at home in Florida. I am currently in Korea. My tranny didn't want to hold the power my engine is putting out, and took a crap, as did my rear end. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday June 3, 2003 at 2:52 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Tue May 7 00:53:50 EDT 2013.