- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 GMC 1500
This truck is currently ranked 454th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 68% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.73 on drag radials
92 GMC SLE 1500 fleetside shortbed with 700R4 tranny and has 145k miles on it. Truck weight with me is 4100 lbs.
- pre 1970 4-bolt block 355ci Eagle 4340 crank JE flat top pistons H-Beam rods GM fastburn heads 240/250 .600 lift 114 lobe seperation solid roller cam Holley multiport intake 42lb injectors
- Pro action heads and intercooled D-1 procharger supercharger.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday March 29, 2003 at 8:29 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:40:53 EDT 2013.