- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2006 Dodge 2500 4X4
This truck is currently ranked 550th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 61% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.8 on 35in radials
- 64mm turbo
- tst powermax
- Smarty with hot tune
- tsperformance NOS
- Haisley Machine street drag clutch
- ats arc flow
- fass fuel 150gph
- Hell fire 200hp injectors
- PPE dual fuel pumps
I love this truck it runs great for the mods that i have put on it the powermax and smarty are the way to go on the new Cr motors
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 22, 2007 at 9:17 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:40:34 EDT 2013.