- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1109th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 21% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.13 on Radials
- 360 Magnum and 46RH snatched out of a '93 Ram Van
- Bored .030 over with forged pistons
- MP double roller timing chain
- Crower 1.7 roller rockers
- Comp Cams Blower Cam
- MP Performance valve springs
- Home ported heads and throttle body
- K&N filter
- Sure-Grip Rear with stock 3.55 gears
- TransGo Shift Kit
- VORTECH S-TRIM SUPERCHARGER/HKS BOV/HIGH VOLUME FUEL PUMP WITH SUPER FMU
- Rebuilt transmission with custom PROTORQUE 2400 stall converter
- 24lb fuel injectors
This entry was last updated on
Thursday March 20, 2008 at 12:28 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:40:26 EDT 2013.