- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 GMC Sonoma GT
This truck is currently ranked 771th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 45% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.29 on Radials
355 small block
2wd 4200 LB GVWR, 7.5" 10 bolt rear with 3.42 Posi
- 355 small block
- Clevite 77 bearings
- I beam rods
- 9.75 comp ratio
- GMPerformanceParts fast burn heads
- Comp cam
- Double roller chain
- Edelbrock RPM Air Gap intake
- 750 vacuum secondary holley
- 300 stall converter
This truck is #448 of 806 ever built. This was a one year production truck, very rare.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday November 3, 2005 at 8:50 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:40:20 EDT 2013.