- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1984 GMC HIGH SIERRA
This truck is currently ranked 128th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 91% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.36 on M/T ET RADIALS
396 Small Block
Bowtie Overdrive 700R4
THIS TRUCK WAS ALL ORIGINAL WHEN I BOUGHT IT
- PRO STREET
- DARK INDINGO BLUE WITH FLAMES
- COWL HOOD
- 396 SBC Chevy , Brodix 210 cnc heads
- Victor intake, Eagle rot. assemble
- Six inch h beams rods all balanced
- COMP CAM CUSTOM Solid Roller
- 750 MIGHTY DEMON CARB
- 4.11 GEARS
- NITROUS WORKS PLATE SYSTEM
- 315/60/15 ON 12 INCH WHEELS
- 4400LBS WITH DRIVE
- WHATEVER ITS TAKES TO GET IN THE 10'S , made the tens with a mild nos tune and not spraying to after 60ft , I hope to get 10.5 with a better tune up
TRYING TO SEE HOW FAST I CAN MAKE A TRUCK, AND STILL DRIVE IT ANYWHERE I WHAT (VIDEO CAN BE VIEWED ON STREETFIRE AND ENTER MY NAME AARON MYERS) Thanks to Madman & Co. for the great job on the roll cage and installing the Moser Dana 60 rearend.
This entry was last updated on
Monday November 12, 2007 at 12:43 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:40:19 EDT 2013.