- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
brandon zanski god
1986 dodge d50
This truck is currently ranked 76th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 95% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.2 on 195/40/r14
well she has alot done to er fer starts she has a complete custom exhast w/wissler took off pollution pump naked lady magnet clean air cleaner and i only run the best fuel 3 year old 86 octance aka turpentine, so quick in fact that the body falls off when driving at wide open thottle custom air horns 6500 rpms shit no problems, home theater system complete with 7 in black and white tv with rabbit ears and light up fuzzy dice
- flat black rattle can paint dump truck bed true duals (4in) heated front coils and wood 2x4 lowering blocks tons and tons of stickers the good ones
This entry was last updated on
Sunday December 5, 2004 at 7:11 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:40:17 EDT 2013.