- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2008 Toyota Tundra
This truck is currently ranked 864th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 39% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.08 on 255/70R18 stock
6 speed auto
This is the stock "Tundra" package. It's basically Toyota's work version of
- Royal Purple 5w-20 motor oil,
- Royal Purple 75w-90 rear diff fluid
- K&N drop-in air filter with charcoal filter delete
- Deleted rear two cats
- True dual 2.5" into and single 3" out of DI/SO Hooker Aerochamber muffler w/ turndown
- Rear overload leafs removed
- Some weight reduction
- *track only mods*
- Remove front sway bar, remove tailgate, and air rear tires down to 21
- PSC1 split second a/f tuner, and a programmer
- when one comes out.
This entry was last updated on
Monday November 24, 2008 at 2:24 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:40:16 EDT 2013.