- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Mario Medeiros Jr
1969 Chevrolet El Camino
This truck is currently ranked 52nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 97% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.53 on DOT's
(Original) 1969 SS396 325HP FACTORY 4 SPEED, 12 BOLT POSI, EL CAMINO
- 8:1 460 BBC, Vortech XX-trim blower, C&S blow-thru carb, Neal Chance aluminum converter, aluminum drumed TH400.
- Fiberglass doors, Chiseled Performance Air to Water Intercooler.
This combo should go 8.60 about 160 mph. Yes, I drive it on the street....
This entry was last updated on
Saturday January 14, 2012 at 5:24 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:40:15 EDT 2013.