- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1976 Chevrolet C10 Stepside
This truck is currently ranked 1011th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 28% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on Radials
- Edelbrock 4 barrel carb
- Edelbrock intake
- Flowmaster exhaust
- Hedman Headers
- Accel Super coil
- Corvette L82 Cam
- 4:11 Gears
- Flaming Exhaust
- Suicide Doors
This entry was last updated on
Thursday October 27, 2005 at 6:57 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:40:11 EDT 2013.