- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 9th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 99% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.19 on 275 radial
Currently set-up for X275 class. Single Precision 88mm turbo,
275 MT radial and ladder bars at 3345#. 1/8 mile time
current Jan 2013 1/4 mile in NMCA Street Outlaw class in Bradenton.
- AC Carcraft built 25.5 chassis with ladder bars.
- Ford GT aluminum DOHC 358CI built by MPR and Kris Starnes Cylinder Heads
- Precision Billet 88MM Large Frame Turbo
- Turbo plumbing and fabrication by AC Carcraft
This entry was last updated on
Thursday June 27, 2013 at 1:55 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:40:09 EDT 2013.