- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1987 CHEVY S10
This truck is currently ranked 68th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 96% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.31 on SLICKS
1987 CHEVY S10 ALL STEEL EXCEPT HOOD DRIVE ANYWHERE ON PUMP GAS BRACKET RACE WEEKLY
- FLAT TOP 358 300HEADS 202 VALVES SOILD CAM 750 CARB NOS SYSTEM 2 SPEED GLIDE BY BAD HABIT RACING TRANS 10 INCH CONVERTOR CAL TRACKS CHROME MOLY CAGE CUSTOM FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION 9 INCH REAR 456 GEARS ALL ENGINE AND CHASSIS WORK BY DRUMMOND RACE CARS
- FRESHEN ENGINE -MORE COMPRESION -BIGGER CAM -WHEELIE BARS
WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY WIFE BECKY & DAUGHTER HANNAH FOR SUPPORT AND JAY BRADFORD FROM BADHABIT TRANS STEVE / KATHY DRUMMOND OF DRUMMOND RACE CARS PICTURES COMING SOON
This entry was last updated on
Friday January 3, 2003 at 9:17 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:40:06 EDT 2013.