- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota 5.9 R/T
This truck is currently ranked 900th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 36% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.933 on DOTs
46re 4 spd auto
99 IB Reg Cab R/T. 250HP 345 ft lbs stock.
- GS motorsports headers
- Spintech Tru duals 2.5" w/ X pipe
- Holley 52 mm TB
- K&N FIPK
- M1 2 barrel intake
- mopar PCM
- 26x10.5x15 ET streets
- Hotchkis suspension
Temp was 68* and at 700 ft elevation
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday September 6, 2005 at 11:59 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:58 EDT 2013.