- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 415th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 71% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.67 on Slicks
5.4 supercharged with NOS
4R100 Monster box
Its a basic 1999 ford lightning nothing speacial ordered cause there's really only 3 things to add to it from the factory and I didn't want any of them cause I went with different mods
- Well I have allot
- PSP 4lb lower, 2lb upper, nitrous kit from NX express, TB, kooks headers, PI converter, cold air inductions, PSP 4 way chip, plugs of all kinds, port upper plenum, removed EGR systems, electric fans, water pump, thermostat, lowering kit, traction bars, and much much more.
- Rebuilt PSP motor, works 140 blower or works 201 blower and a roll cage.
I haven't yet sprayed it with the Nitrous and that 12.27 run was on a verry hot and humid day so I'm positive my trucks got more then high 11's in it, just don't have the time to go to the track lately. This saturday I should get my first 11 second pass.
This entry was last updated on
Friday November 1, 2002 at 3:54 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:57 EDT 2013.