- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1115th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 21% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.162 on stock
Black Club Cab with no emblems or pinstrips except for the V8 emblem on the fender, darkest legal tint, 255/55R17 Kumho 711's
- Stock for this time , have since added K&N intake, dual electric fans, 160 degree thermostat, flowmaster muffler with no cat, and a superchips programmer will update with new time and a picture.
- GSM Headers and a true dual exhaust with flowmaster 40 series 2.5 inch, transmission shift kit and probably a stall, 4.10 gears, M1 Manifold, crower cam and 1.7 rockers, complete MSD ignition, ladder bars, slicks, rear disk brakes and +1 rotors all the way around, and exterior mods
This was right after i bought the truck still was 99% stock except for the muffler and it still had the cat. People didnt believe me when i told them that but thats your choice.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday September 18, 2005 at 8:16 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:48 EDT 2013.