- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1983 ford ranger
This truck is currently ranked 107th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 93% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
- ladder bar
- moser centersection 4.86
- moser axles
- mt 11.50 x 29.50
- 12 pt cage
- ford motorsport r block 349
- select c4 5500
- aerospace brakes
- custom glass hood
- 2945 w driver
- custom wing & alum.cover
- 66,000 miles
- weld wheels
- cheeta shifter
- hooker headers
- kooks exhaust
- lexan windshield
- vacuum pump
- bigger headers
- mustang II front
raced this truck past ten years,always hooks ,always consistant looking to go low nines in future
This entry was last updated on
Saturday January 16, 2010 at 9:46 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:47 EDT 2013.