- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1339th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 5% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
Club Cab, 3.9L V6, 5 speed, 3.21 gears (approximately 4000lbs)
- 3.90 Dana Trac-lok
- Cold-Air Intake
- V8 TB
- JBA Headers & High-flow Y-pipe
- Superchips Performance Programmer
- ASP Crank Pulley
- Firehawk Indy 500 (235/70R15)
- Energy Suspension bushings & Monroe Reflex shocks
- MSD Wires, MSD Coil, B/W Cap&Rotor, Autolite 3923 Plugs
- Hurst Billet/Plus Shifter
- Black Magic BM 150
- Mopar Performance 1.6 Roller Rockers
- CompCams Camshaft
- Ported/Milled Intake Manifold
- Ported Magnum Heads
This truck is owned by a poor law school student... mods come slowly and infrequently.
Truck was dyno'ed on July 24, 2004. Dyno results were 164.0RWHP. Temp was in the 90's, with high humidity.
Times and Dyno were posted without: MSD Wires & Coil, Hurst Shifter & JBA Headers.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday December 20, 2005 at 3:55 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:43 EDT 2013.