- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Dodge Dakota Sport CC
This truck is currently ranked 1213th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 14% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
Fully loaded with all options and power everything. 16x8 cast aluminum wheels, Heavy Duty and Towing groups, 9 1/4" rear with 3.92 gears and Trac-Lock, factory under rail bedliner.
- 3" In/Out Flowmaster 40 Series custom side exit exhaust
- Autolite 3923 sparkplugs
- Removed clutch fan
- TPS modified and adjusted to 0.71v
- Relocated IAT sensor to intake tube
- TMR mod with toggle switch
- 360 Air Intakez Power Shot with 9" S&B Filter
- K&N Precharger
- DJM 3" drop coils
- DJM 5" hangers
- DJM Nitro shocks
- Power Slot front rotors
- Monroe pads
- 17" R/T wheels
- Weight Reduction:
- Removed tow hitch I've got nothing to tow anyways...
- Removed fan shroud
- Removed drop-in bedliner
- Street Scene Gen I rollpan
- Electric fan controller
- Some minor exhaust work
- Parts sitting in the garage...
- KRC 200 cams ::FOR SALE::
Check out Car Facts
Check out the D'Arcy Gregoire blog
This entry was last updated on
Monday September 5, 2005 at 11:28 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:38 EDT 2013.