- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 280th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 80% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
2000 Bright White Club Cab 5.9 liter R/T
- She's Poked But Not Stroked. (0.030 over)
- K&N 14" Extreme Top w/ 3" Element.
- Accel DFI 3bbl 1350cfm Throttle Body.
- NX Wet w/GENX 2 Upgrade.
- (V)opar M1 4bbl Intake.
- (V)opar 2.02 Magnum R/T Heads w/ Full Race P&P Job.
- (V)opar 1.7 Roller Rockers.
- Jess's Custom Solid Roller Lifters.
- Comp Cam Custom Grind.
- Pro Tru by Wiseco 9.9:1 Billet Aluminum Pistons.
- Scatt H-Beam Rods.
- Stock Crank, Heat Treated, Nitrided, Ballanced, & Polished.
- Calico Coated Bearings & Pistons.
- (V)opar High Output Oil Pump.
- (V)opar Windage Tray.
- ATI Dampener.
- JP Performance Billet Double Roller Timing Chain.
- DB-Performance Billet Under Drive Crank Pully w/ Full Billet Pully Set.
- Short Belt.
- 45lb Fuel Injectors.
- Modified Stock Fuel Rails w/ 8an Fitting On Each End.
- Fragola Fittings w/ 8an Feed Lines & 6an Return.
- Aeromotive 13101 Fuel Press Regulator.
- Aeromotive 11101 A-1000 Fuel Pump.
- Aeromotive 12301 & 12304 Fuel Filters.
- Spintech 1-3/4" Mid Length Headers.
- 3" Y-Pipe into a 4" Super Single.
- Magnaflow 30" Diesel Muffler.
- Powermaster Mini Starter.
- Accel DFI Stand Alone System.
- Mallory Hyfire 6 Series Ignition.
- MSD Blaster HVC Coil (blue).
- Moroso 8.6mm Ultra-40 Race Wires.
- NGK BKR7E.
- Optima Red Top Relocated to the Bed in Morroso Battery Box.
- DTS Custom Built 5" Drive Shaft.
- Alan Short's Custom Built Drive Shaft Loop.
- 28" Hoosier Quick Time Pro's.
- Leaf Spring Load Helpers on the Front/Bottom of the Leafs. Removed Rear Spring Clamps.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday February 14, 2009 at 4:27 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:36 EDT 2013.