- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 395th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 72% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.87 on DOTdrag radials
4 spd Auto
2000 Dakota R/T CC
3.92 Rearend 4 Speed Auto 4450 lb's Race weight
- Powerdyne Supercharger w/ATI Airhat 8 pounds boost
- UltraDyne Custom Blower Cam, M1 2bbl Intake with small Turtle, R/T Heads,
- Homebrew T.B., Magnecor 8.5 wires, Jacob's Pro Street Ignition, Jacobs Boost Master Retard Control, Mopar Performance Headers, Clear Image Exhuast 3" Random Tech Cat 3" Spin Tech Race Muffler, TCI Shift Kit Mopar Performance Computer, MAP Check Valve, Mopar Performance 1.7 Rockers, Caltrac Traction Bars, Nitto 275-40-17 555r Drag Radial's, Mopar Stall converter, NX Express Nitrous System (used as a intercooler)75 Shot,
I ran the truck at Mopars At the Rock and ran low 12's allday Sat. and Sun. in 90 deg. heat. The only thing removed from the truck was the spare, no short belts or anything disconnected.This Truck is a everyday driver,and it's a blast to drive.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday March 29, 2006 at 9:29 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:35 EDT 2013.