- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 CHEVY SILVERADO Z71
This truck is currently ranked 1190th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 15% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
AUTO WITH OD
THIS IS A 1996 SILVERADO Z71. ITS FULL LOADED, EXCEPT FOR LEATHER AND THE SLIDING READ WINDOW. ON 3-28-02 IT HAD 56000 MILES ON IT.
- DICK CEPEK 6 IN LIFT
- WELD SUPER SINGLE ROADHAWKS (15 x 10)
- BFGOODRICH TIRES (12.5 x 35)
- AIR SHOCKS IN THE FRONT
- AIRBAGS IN THE REAR
- 4.56 GEARS
- HYPERTECH POWER PROGRAMMER
- EDLEBROCK HEADERS
- TRUE DUAL FLOWMASTERS
- CLEAR CORNERS AND PARKING LIGHTS
- CHROME SPEED GRILLE
- TINTED WINDOWS
- REMOVED THE SIDE MOLDING AND Z71 STICKERS
- BOSTON SEPARATES
- MTX BOX AND SUB
- PPI 4 CHANNEL AMP
- I WILL BE PUTTING IN MY HEAD UNIT FROM MY LAST TRUCK WHICH IS AN ALPINE 7864
- DIAMOND M561 SEPARATES
- ALPINE MRV-T757 AMP
- 2 JL W7 10s, 12s, OR MAYBE THE 13.5s!!!
I DID DRIVE LOWERED UNTIL IT WAS TOTALLED. NOW RIDIN' HIGH IS KINDA NICE. I GIVE PROPS TO ANYONE THAT HAS ALTERED SUSPENSION! BUT I HAVE TO SAY TO ALL THE FORD AND DODGE GUYS OUT THERE, BRING IT ON!!!! BY THE WAY THE TIMES I ENTERED ARE WRONG, BUT I COULD FIGURE OUT WHAT TO PUT IF YOU DIDNT HAVE ANYTIMES!
This entry was last updated on
Friday April 5, 2002 at 1:44 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:31 EDT 2013.