- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1248th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 11% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
Stock Dakota SLT, Heavy as hell...
- Cold air induction
- Magnaflow dual out, dumped
- Port & Polish Throttle Body
- Relocated IAT sensor
- 180 Thermostat
Bearly running 15.6's, but not bad considering when i got the truck i ran a best of 16.8. im getting there....
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday December 10, 2002 at 7:51 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:30 EDT 2013.