- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD
This truck is currently ranked 1289th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 8% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.3107 on radials
Stock, 3.55 gears, limited slip
- K&N Air Filter
- Replaced stock muffler w/Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler and a turndown after the muffler
I only had 500 miles on the truck when i ran this time. I've now got about 15500 on it. It runs great. I had to have the transmission replaced at 8000 miles. I think the tranny was built on a Friday or something...haha. Warranty covered it all, so there was no cost to me, just the inconvenience of having to have it replaced. It sounds awesome with the Dynomax muffler. It's got a great deep tone that has set off a couple car alarms in parking lots when i start it up, but it's quiet otherwise. When you get down on it, it's pretty loud, but i don't wake up the neighbors late at night when i drive home. I'm waiting for Mopar Performance to come out with a computer chip for my model. If I'm slow finding out about it let me know please. I'll update this after i get it to the track again. I did run it again at about 11,000 miles and the best i could do that day was 15.95. It was hot and humid, so it's got to be quicker, but since I don't have the timeslip to prove it I can't brag.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday October 12, 2002 at 1:03 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:27 EDT 2013.