- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Hotrod Naquin jr.
1982 chevy s-10
This truck is currently ranked 491th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 65% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
regular cab long wheel base
- 350 block .040 over
- flat top pistons w/ 10.1 comp.
- edelbrock performer 202/160 alum. heads
- holley 650 dub.pump.
- msd hei ignition coil with 8.8mm race wires
- mild cam
- 2500 stall
- 3.73 with spool
- 29x12.5 MT et streets
- 24x6x15 in front all on five star rims
haven't run it yet but should run atleast mid 12's
This entry was last updated on
Thursday May 15, 2003 at 8:06 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:26 EDT 2013.