- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevrolet 454SS
This truck is currently ranked 922th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 34% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.006 on Drag Radials
1990 Chevy 454ss, 7.4L 454 BIGBLOCk, TH350, Stock 3.73 Gears.
- Motor rebuilt to stock, Hooker Comp. Long Tubes, Heads Port & Polished, Edelbrock Victor Jr. ported to match heads, Holley 770cfm street avenger carb, Full MSD ignition. Electric Fans from 2001 Camaro SS,
- Rebuild Motor and New Tranny for a Procharger F1R
Ran 14.3 only with Intake, carb and headers. Never got to run with current mods.
This entry was last updated on
Monday June 6, 2005 at 8:55 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:23 EDT 2013.