- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1976 Chevrolet C10
This truck is currently ranked 1161th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 17% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
- Vortech heads, Lunati Voo Doo cam .489 intake .504 exhaust. Professional products copy of air gap intake. A 700R4 that was built from corvette parts and a b&m transpak with a 3500 stall Holley 750 vacuum secondarys. This all breathes through flowmaster 40 series.
Well missed the mark on the high 14's with my stock rear 2:73 gears. Went 15.1701 at 86.5 mph. But Hopefully when the rearend gets finished we will see low 14's. Maybe 14.20??? I mean come on guys this thing is not even redline RPM at the stripe in second gear. Time can only tell?????
This entry was last updated on
Monday June 7, 2010 at 8:35 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:21 EDT 2013.