- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 GMC sierra
This truck is currently ranked 1230th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 12% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.2 on radials
373 gears, 350 vortec engine,
- Hypertech programmer III
- Flowtech headers
- Bosch Platium +4's
- Helix throttlebody spacer
- 2 imcos dumped
- cut the cats off
- K&N airfilter.
Need more money i'm only 18.
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 4, 2006 at 12:23 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:19 EDT 2013.