- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 dodge dakota
This truck is not currently ranked; george needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.206 on radials
95 5.2 dakota sport stock
- mp pcm
- cat back exaust
- home brew cold air with k&n filter
- home brew ported t/b
- blackmagic eletric fan
- msd 6al ignition
- auburn gear LSD with 3.90's
- accel brass cap & rotor
- accel 8mm wires
- 1.7 rr's
- new cam
- m-1 intake
- better t/b
- blaster ss coil
- under drive pullys
- OH yea ....i'm about to build a 88 dakota that will realy kick some cheby a$$.......DODGE !!!
I don't care how fast or slow my old truck will ever run I still love it because of one thing
IT'S A DODGE !!!!!!!!
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 14, 2002 at 11:29 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:17 EDT 2013.