- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1979 Chevrolet Silverado
This truck is not currently ranked; Tyler needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.42 on 32.5 Slicks
The only stock part is the back part of bed with batteries and gas tank. No bed exept end 1 foot.
- Fiberglass hood, doors, and body. Big slicks.
Good reliable truck. Give me some time and it will be a great 9.90 class.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday August 2, 2003 at 4:50 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:17 EDT 2013.