- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
This truck is currently ranked 983th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 30% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.196 on Radials
1994 S10 Blazer
- LT1 Swap
- Sanderson S10 Swap Headers
- Flowmaster 40 Series
- Taylor 8mm OVC Wires
- 4L60E Transmission Rebuild
- Transgo Shiftkit
- B&M Holeshot 2400
Have Since corrected coolant temp sensors, 02 sensor, maf sensor problems. Have added a Zexel Torsen, and additional trans. cooler.
60' is misleading, as it had to be feathered out of the hole.
This entry was last updated on
Friday May 29, 2009 at 12:42 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:15 EDT 2013.