- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1989 DODGE Ram D350
This truck is currently ranked 784th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 44% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.337 on DOT radial
Cummins B series (VE)
5 spd manual
This truck is one of the first cummins diesel powered dodges as it was built in the summer of 1988. The engine is original with over 200,000miles and still uses the factory VE injection pump for its fuel source. This truck ranges in weight at the drag strip due to its dual purpose as a Utility/Work truck, but usually weighs at least 7500lb. Dynoed 627hp/ 1300 ft-lbTorque
- Twin Turbos
- Added Intercooler-Cummins
- 24v Lift Pump-Dodge/Carter
- Custom Injectors by KTA-Cummins
- 5" Exhaust with Semi truck Muffler
- Custom Clutch by KTA-Cummins
- Improved Flow cylinder head
- KTA- special 14mm pump
- Aeromotive a-1000 custom fuel system
Compared to most of the trucks on this site this thing is a TANK!!!
It is old, big, and heavy, and it is the Ultimate Sleeper!!
This entry was last updated on
Thursday November 9, 2006 at 10:19 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:13 EDT 2013.