- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Ford F250,psd,cc,srw,sb
This truck is currently ranked 902th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 36% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.97 on AT Radials
2001 PSD, Crew Cab, SWB, 4x4,3.73 LS, SRW, Lariat
- AFE Magnum Air
- WD 4" exhaust
- WD TriPower Chip W/Custom Flash
- PS 2000
- Suncoast Conv. & Shift Kit
- Stage 2 Injecters
- Banks Turbo Wheel
This entry was last updated on
Thursday August 1, 2002 at 2:02 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:11 EDT 2013.