- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 670th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 52% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.837 on kumho ecsta 711
M. Saine 46RE
1999 Flame Red Dakota R/T Club Cab, no leather, no o/h computer, no power seats
- home made pvc cold air intake
- 52mm holley throttle body
- M1 2bbl Intake
- Cam-Motion 217.5/ 220 dur @ .050 .525/.540 lift 114 lobe sep.
- Fastman Heads, Ported 2.02/1., Cometic Head Gaskets
- Smith Bros. Heat Treated Pushrods
- Crane Gold 1.6 Roller Rockers
- PP Headers
- powercat 3" cat, dump valve pre-cat, 3" single fm50 exhaust
- martin saine 46re, 2800 stall convertor,
- trans cooler with 8" fan under truck.
- viper fan from socaldakota
- the 13.3 second was using an nx wet 100 shot.
- Rhino-Lined Bed
- Chrome R/T Badges,Street Scene Speed Grills, sir michaels roll pan, Reflexxion Steel Cowl Hood, Clear Corners, Various Color Coded Parts, Painted W/S Cowl,
- Complete Interior Dynamatting, Pioneer DEH6300 Head Unit, Earthquake Focus SE Spekers, 2- 10" kicker subs in MTX Box, Lanzaar Amp, 17" chrome-dipped r/t wheels, Extang Tonneau Cover....
- had some grand plans for this truck, until that wreck picture was taken last thursday.... escalade to the passenger side defeats the r/t :(
- its a total loss.
watch out for new times as the 99 durango enters the ring.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday February 7, 2006 at 1:22 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:08 EDT 2013.