- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Chev Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 238th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 83% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.54 on Radials
2001 ECSB 6.6L Duramax LT.
- Danville 2.6 s366 PPE Dual Fueler
- Wicked CP3
- 30% injectors
- FASS 150
- AFE Air Intake
- Flex-a-Lite cooling fan
- ATS stage 3 Trans
- ATS 5 Star Converter
- ATS Co-Pilot
- EFI Live, Duramax tuner tunes
- DSP5 switch
- Eaton E-Locker
- 4" exhaust, 5" stack
- BD exhaust manifold
I drive this truck dailey. I pull for fun, and race a few weekends each summer. Going to work on running 10's this summer. Will also still continue to plow snow in the winter.
This entry was last updated on
Monday July 30, 2012 at 8:18 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:07 EDT 2013.