- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme
This truck is currently ranked 248th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 83% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.645 on M/T slicks
2wd 3 doors Xtreme package . Onyx Black .
- Custom Headers
- 3" Twin Custom Exhaust
- Cat delete
- Full race job for the crank
- Honed cylinders
- Wiseco Forged Pistons 0.040'' over
- Total Seal rings
- Eagle H beam connecting rod
- Clevitt bearing 0.010" over series H
- Ported head stage 3 (xxxcfm int.& xxxcfm exh.@0.550)
- Race valve job
- Manley SS valves Race Flow undercut
- Comps cam Beehive valves spring , locks, and retainers
- Comps cam custom grind (secret specs)
- Comps cam Pro magnum Roller rockers 1.6 ratio
- Comps cam Pushrod 7.050 X 0.80
- Aluminium valve cover spacer
- ARP Conversion stud M8x 1.25
- ARP Main studs
- ARP Heads studs
- Program 4 bolt main splayed cap
- Decked block 0.030'' to acheive 10.0:1 CR
- Poweraid throttle body spacer
- Custom air intake
- Granatelli 80mm MAF
- 80mm BBK TB
- EGR delete
- 160 stats
- Flex-a-lite E fan
- MSD Digital 6
- MSD 8.5 mm wires
- Accel coil
- Accel Billet Distributor
- JET underdrive pulley
- NGK TR7 gap to 0.030 N/A
- NGK TR8 gap to 0.030 NITROUS
- Belletech drop 2" front and rear
- Competition Engineering Slide-A-Link
- Competition Engineering Drag shocks
- AP racing seats
- White face gauges with Xtreme logo
- Powerslot slotted front rotor
- Hawks racing brakes Pads
- Nitrous Express 100 shots
- Holley 255 LPH Hi pressure Fuel pump
- GENX-2 upgrade
- Centerforce Dual Friction clutch (Stage 3)
- Driveshaft safety loop
- Auburn Pro race differential
- Richmond Gear (3.08)
- Hoosier DR 275-40-17
- Synthetics Fluids all the way
- Custom tune by me with Hp tuners
- That the end of the project . The truck are Fast enough for a small block V6. Now i'm happy to drive my truck .It's a real sleeper !!! Done 13.23 @ 106.6 in N/A.
Never done any other time yet with the new motor and suspension refresh. Different gear ,different slicks height and suspension mods. I hope to clock around 11.10- 11.20 sec.@ 125 mp/h. This is possibly the fastest Xtreme V-6 N/A (No Turbo or S/C) in the states of Quebec (Canada)
This entry was last updated on
Saturday January 14, 2012 at 5:24 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:05 EDT 2013.