- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 Chevrolet S-Blazer
This truck is currently ranked 527th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 63% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
- Heddman Headers
- Flowmaster true dual setup
- N.O.S. Dry System 125 Shot
- 3200 stall converter
- 3.73 gears w/Zexel Posi
- Lowered 3/2.5"
This entry was last updated on
Friday April 29, 2005 at 11:10 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:03 EDT 2013.