- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Chevy Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 450th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 68% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2001 Chevy EXT CAB step side LS 5.3 liter engine
- 4/6 djm lowering kit,MHT sleek 20's ongoodyear gt2 tires ,hypertech programmer,k&n FIPK,poweraid throtle body spacer,flowmaster,jba headers, pullys,mass air flow, and to top it off a 225 shot of NOS!!!!
- Some type of forced induction havent really made up my mind wht type yet.maybe some 22's
This entry was last updated on
Friday February 28, 2003 at 1:07 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:39:00 EDT 2013.