- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevy C1500 Sport
This truck is currently ranked 617th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 56% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.90 on DOT's
3 spd Auto
1990 Silverado sport. Factory 350 5 speed
- 6" rod 383
- AFR heads, mild hyd. cam, Holley intake & 750 DP, MSD everything, Thorley try-Y heahers, no cat, single 3" tailpipe, TH400 w/2500 stall converter, 3.70 clutch posi, lowered 4"8" Hoosier quicktimes
- 1000 HP procharged 455ci small block ?
- Tub it out
This truck also has a 200HP NOS progressive kit on it but I never tell what it runs on the squeeze.
I'll put this truck up against any Lighning with 8"DOT tires!
This entry was last updated on
Monday August 26, 2002 at 9:03 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:59 EDT 2013.